Court & Town Attorney Contact Info
10569 214 Fort Hunter Rd.
Payment may be made using the following:
certified bank check or money order,
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED;
by mailing or faxing credit card information;
or in person with cash
Attorney for the Town
214 Fort Hunter Road
Amsterdam, NY 12010
I Received a Traffic Ticket, what do I do?
- You must complete the right side of the ticket pleading guilty or not guilty and return it to this court by the date noted on the lower left side.
- If you plead guilty you will receive a fine notice in the mail.
- If you plead not guilty we will assign a new court date to meet with the Assistant District Attorney or information on how to contact her in writing.
- If you receive a plea offer you must "accept" or "reject" it, sign it and return it to this court.
- Once you have accepted and returned the form, you will receive a fine notice by mail.
- If you “reject” the plea – you will be scheduled for trial. This requires an appearance by you or a legal representative on your behalf.
Please be patient as this process can take some time. However, it is your responsibility to see that your ticket is resolved.
Stephen Brown - 518-843-6468