Court & Town Attorney Contact Info
I Received a Traffic Ticket, what do I do?
- You must complete the right side of the ticket pleading guilty or not guilty and return it to this court by the date noted on the lower left side.
- If you plead guilty you will receive a fine notice in the mail.
- If you plead not guilty we will forward your ticket to the Town Prosecutor who will be contacting you by mail. If you receive a plea offer you must “accept” or “reject” it, sign it and return it to this court.
- Once you have accepted and returned the form, you will receive a fine notice by mail.
- If you “reject” the plea – you will be scheduled for trial. This requires an appearance by you or a legal representative on your behalf.
Please be patient as this process can take some time. However, it is your responsibility to see that your ticket is resolved.
Louis Carleo - 518-843-6468
Stephen Brown - 518-843-6468